MyTHDHR – Home Depot ESS
Everything you need to know about the www.mythdhr.com Home Depot employee website.
Learn how to view your MyTHDHR schedule and paystubs, get MyTHDHR Login Help, see Home Depot Human Resources contacts & phone numbers, and view the list of Home Depot’s Benefits resources.
What is Home Depot?
Home Depot is the largest company of all the home improvement retail chains in the United States. The chain sells home products, appliances, construction materials, besides offering a wide range of home construction services.
Headquartered in Cobb County, Georgia, Home Depot was founded back in 1978 and is the 5th largest employer out of all the S&P 500 listed companies, with over 385,000 associates.
What is MyTHDHR?
MyTHDHR is Home Depot’s online employee portal. It is located at www.mythdhr.com. Home Depot employees can use the website to see and manage their schedules, view paystubs, and access company news.
Home Depot ESS.
The Home Depot Employee Self-Service Validation system, allows Home Depot workers to add or modify personal information to the company records.
From ESS employees can:
- View and print historical pay statements and tax statements
- Change tax withholdings
- Change direct deposit information
- Activate a payroll card
- Change the employee mailing address.
Terms and Conditions to use Home depot Mythdhr login
- Home Depot Employee Login Details like User ID and password.
- A device like PC, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone.
- A valid email address.
- High-speed Internet connection or Wifi connection.
How to use MythDHR Login? – Home Depot Your Schedule Steps
- First of all, go to the Mythdhr Login portal here – www.mythdhr.com.
- You can see several page options on the Left Tab of the main webpage.
- Snap-on ‘Self Service’ from the given options.
- You will find two links on this page in orange color.
- Snap-on ‘Current associates’ if you are a current employee.
- Now you will be directed to the next page.
- Here, you have to enter the store location id to which one you belong.
- Type your current User Id.
- Type the valid password.
- Snap on the Login button.
About Home Depot Self Service
- Review your associate profile
- View and print historical payslips and tax statements
- Change your tax withholdings
- Change or activate your direct deposit information
- Enroll in or activate a payroll card
- Change your mailing address
- Enroll in or change your Homer Fund deduction
- Review Leave of Absence (LOA) information and print LOA packets
- Check your Leave of Absence (LOA) Status
Home Depot Contact Details
Benefits Choice Center Phone Number: 1-800-555-4954
The line is open from Mon-Fri 9am – 7pm (EST)
Live Chat about benefits is available from Mon-Fri 9 am – 11 pm (EST) at www.LiveTheOrangeLife.com
The Home Depot employee self-service portal offers a one-stop management system for all Home Depot associates. You can quickly locate your personal information, modify records, review your address, print statements, view tax certificates, claim financial benefits, and get direct payments, all from the portal.
Hopefully, we helped you the best with the MyTHDHR Login information. Do share your views and suggestions by commenting below. Thank you!